Tuesday 30 August 2011

Solo EP, Camden Town and a video to make your momma proud...

This month I have been working on my new solo EP 'Lover'. I've been in the studio putting the finishing touches to the 5 tracks that will feature on the EP and I'm hoping everything will be finished in the next couple of weeks. Cover art-work has been designed by our badge-making guru, Toni Le Busque and there will also be some stunning art-work by Elisa Muliere.

We've been making some kitten steps in Europe by contacting local radio stations and venues about a tour we are planning in the New Year. I can't wait to go back to Germany and Italy, and a trip to Holland may also be on the cards.  Last night we celebrated the Bank Holiday with a Gig at Proud Camden. It's a huge warehouse/gallery in the middle of Camden Market and was a favourite haunt of Amy Winehouse, R.I.P.

For more gig listings check out the poster below designed and illustrated by the dangerously talented Ross Williams:


We have also been busy discussing the making of our 'Payday Slag' video which is turning into an exciting project. Fancy being in the video? We need a bar full of filthy revelers - I thought of you first!
More details to follow soon so stay tuned in.



No comments:

Post a Comment